Friday 26 November 2010

Week 4 Art


It was the last week of drawing today. I had really began to appreciate drawing and see it in a different light, rather than just pencil and paper. Especially by studying different artists throughout this month such as by as Holstad and Donahey. Both Holstad, Donahey and many other artist have inspired to think outside the box and try different medias.
Although when I first started drawing it slightly bugged me that I was unable to do some simple and detailed still life drawing. As this seemed to me to be "real drawing". However when I begin this I found it slight boring lack the interested I found within the other projects.
For this session, a still life was created of a few baskets and other different textured objects such as bowls and mirrors. I had to draw these in a numerous of ways I found all these different techniques, that I had learnt and developed over the past month had me help to create some really interesting and exciting pieces of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment